- Greutate senila :42 kg
- Greutate Ski: 8 kg
- Lungime: 175 cm
- Inaltime: 51 cm
- Latime 40 cm
- Lungime senila 129 inch
- Inaltime crampo: 2,6 inch
- Sasiu: fibra de carbon
- Frana: Hayes V32 cu doua pistoane
- Transmisie: Curea Mitsubishi Syncro Drive
- Lant Transmisie: DID 520 VX
- Suspensie: ELKA Stage 3
- Kit Montaj KTM : 723 EUR
- Element Legatura cu amortizare (Soft Strut): 647 EUR
- Benefit from great traction, no matter the angle or the conditions thanks to the deep 2.6″ cup-shaped of our lightweight snowbike track.
- Tear it up in the meadows or soak up the slopes. The stage 3 ELKA shock is calibrated for smooth riding in rough conditions.
- Ride harder, longer with better shock support from upgraded shock bearings and larger lower shock spacers.
- Stronger resistance to obstacles with 25 mm extra ground clearance, our syncrodrive casing made of a cold impact modified nylon.
Greater ski control, less drifting and better flexion/torsion rigidity from bike-to-bike with our new aluminium spindle geometry.
RIDE HARDER, LONGER | Features better shock support from upgraded shock bearings and larger lower shock spacers.
ELKA SHOCK – STAGE 3
Maximize the entire stroke in all conditions with revised spring and valving calibration. Adjust compression at low speeds for a smooth transition to different riding styles.
Increased impact resistance with our syncrodrive casing made of a cold impact modified nylon. The optimized geometry provides a better ground clearance and shock absorption.
REAR REACTOR ARM
Higher load capacity made possible with a redesigned front a-arm upper cross tube and shock bracket. Improved track rolling efficiency and reduced power loss at all speeds with new anti-stab boogie wheels.
Simplified adaptability on rear bike mounts and front spindle for precise fitment from bike-to-bike.
UNIVERSAL SOFT STRUT
Sustain deep snow performance under heavy load with 1/2″ movement from our industry first “soft strut”. 30mm micro adjustments to tune your track and macro adjustments for different bike setups.
Avoid ice buildup with higher load capacity at lower track tension.
Maximize available HP and increase track speed with our next generation 120″ track, combining a 12.5″ wide track with a narrow 5.5″ rail chassis and taller 2.6″ cup-shaped lugs for improved flotation and agility.
Optimal braking performance through the HAYES pre-bleed brake system. Factory-calibrated 11 mm master cylinder and break caliper for a progressive and smooth brake feel, reduced installation time and no bleeding needed.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Estimated Dry Weight-Front: 17.9 lb
- Estimated Dry Weight-Rear: 94 lb
- Overall Length: 69″
- Overall Height: 20”
- Overall Width: 16”
- Model: Track (9443S)
- Length: 129″
- Width: 12.5″
- Pitch: 2.86″
- Lug Height: 2.6”
- Rail Spacing: 5.5”
CHASSIS & DRIVE SYSTEM
- Chassis: Carbon fiber
- Chain Slider: Standard POM
- Automatic Chain Tensioner: Standard POM
- Brake System: Hayes V32 – Dual piston caliper, sheilded rotor with anti-rattle pad clip
- Master Cylinder: Hayes pre-bled, right hand, 11 mm piston
- Syncrodrive, Belt Drive System: Mitsubishi 28 mm width/896 mm length
- Quick Access Belt Drive: LEXAN
- Drive Chain: DID520VOX 60 or 62 link (master link)
- Drive Shaft: 1 1/16″ hex, titanium, 7 tooth anti-ratchet sprocket
- Drive Shaft Sprocket: 16 tooth – splined
- Upper Syncrodrive Belt Drive Gear: 41 tooth – splined
- Lower Syncrodrive Belt Gear: 47 tooth – splined
- Hardware & Fasteners: Titanium, anodized aluminum & stainless steel
- Front & Rear Shock: Elka shock Stage 3
- Rear Suspension: 6061-T6 Aluminium reactor arms
- Front Suspension Arm: Powder coated steel w/ STRENX reinforcements
- Rear Max Travel: 16.0″ (40 cm)
Strut: FULLY AJUSTABLE SOFT STRUT
- Ski Design: Parabolic design, 20″ radius
- Ski Length: 42″ (106.68 cm)
- Ski Material: UHMW
- Skag Type: Hardox, zinc plated