- Engine Type: Thunderstroke 116
- Displacement: 1890 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 103.2mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel Injection / 54mm bore
- Peak Torque RPM: 3000 rpm
- Peak Torque: 171 Nm
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate, Assist
- Gear Ratio (Overall)
- 1st: 9.403:1
- 2nd: 6.411:1
- 3rd: 4.763:1
- 4th: 3.796:1
- 5th: 3.243:1
- 6th: 2.789:1
- Final Drive: 2.2:1
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork/ 119 mm
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel Single Shock w/Air adjust / 114mm / 45.7mm ride in
- Brakes/Front: Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Calliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Calliper
- Front Tyres: Metzeler Cruisetec 130/60B19 66H
- Rear Tyres: Metzeler Cruisetec 180/60R16 80H
- Wheels: 10-Spoke Contrast Cut 19″ x 3.5″ / 16″ x 5″
- Exhaust: Split Dual exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Wheelbase: 1668 mm
- Seat Height: 673 mm
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm
- Overall Length: 2593 mm
- Overall Width: 1022 mm
- Overall Height: 1490mm
- Rake: 25°
- Trail: 150 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 20.8 L
- GVWR: 628kg
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel): 389kg / 403kg
- Colour / Graphics: Stryker Red Metallic, Black Azure Crystal
- Factory Warranty: 2 years
- Standard Equipment: 7″ touchscreen powered by RIDE COMMAND with Apple CarPlay® integration; Power Windshield; Highway Bars; Vinyl Rogue Seats; Heated Grips; Adjustable Passenger
- Floorboards; 164 Litres of Storage; Tire Pressure Monitoring; Remote-locking Hard Saddlebags & Trunk; Selectable Ride Modes; Rear Cylinder Deactivation; ABS; Cruise Control; Keyless Ignition; 200 Watt Audio System with AM/FM, Bluetooth, USB, Smartphone Compatible Input; 12V Charging Port Lights: LED Headlamp/Driving/Tail/Brake/Turn Signal
- Gauges: Fairing-mounted instrument cluster featuring analog speedometer and tachometer with fuel gauge, range, odometer and current gear. 15 LED telltale indicators; cruise control enabled, cruise control set, neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, low tyre pressure, battery, low fuel, security system, low engine oil pressure and MPH or km/h unit designation. Tank mounted auxiliary analog fuel and voltage gauges.
Infotainment: 7″ touchscreen powered by RIDE COMMAND: 7″ touchscreen display with real-time clock; ambient air temperature; heading; audio information display; Bluetooth status for phone and headset; vehicle status (tyre pressure, voltage, engine hours, oil change); vehicle info (speed, fuel range, RPM, gear position); current ride data (distance, moving time, stop time, altitude, altitude change); trip meters; ride mode selection; screen brightness; vehicle trouble code readout; Apple CarPlay integration.
MADE FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE MOST.
The Indian Motorcycle Roadmaster Limited is an expertly crafted, powerful and well-balanced touring bike, fully loaded with the most extensive package of touring amenities that Indian Motorcycle offers.
RIDE IN COMFORT AND STYLE
No matter how far you ride, the Roadmaster Limited is equipped to get you there in comfort and style with fender-to-fender brilliant paint and premium chrome finishes.
THUNDERSTROKE 116 V-TWIN ENGINE
The air-cooled Thunderstroke 116 engine produces 171 Nm of torque for exceptional power at low RPM and a smooth ride at any speed.
SEATING THAT GOES THE EXTRA MILES
ClimaCommand heated/cooled seat comes standard, adding even more rider and passenger comfort whatever the weather conditions. Adjust to your preference with controls on the seat, or from your infotainment screen.
FOR THE LONG HAUL
The road may be long, but it doesn’t have to feel like it. The Roadmaster Limited comes with an array of modern touring amenities that enhance every ride.
140 LITRES OF CARGO SPACE
Protect your cargo from the elements in weatherproof storage with remote-locking saddlebags, trunk, and easy access storage in the lowers.
High-output speakers in the fairing and trunk deliver 200-watts of crystal-clear audio. It also sports a dynamic equaliser that automatically adjusts for road, wind and engine noise.
A push-button power windshield allows you to easily change the height. Lower fairing vents manage airflow for optimal rider and passenger comfort.
RIDE IN COMFORT, YOUR WAY
Choose between three ride modes, Tour, Standard, and Sport, for an experience that’s customised to your riding style. Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when the bike is stopped for enhanced comfort in slow-moving traffic.
A HIGHER STANDARD
Top-of-the-line riding amenities include LED lighting, keyless ignition, cruise-control, power-locking saddlebags, tyre pressure monitoring and heated grips.