- Engine Type: Thunderstroke 116
- Displacement: 1890 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 103.2mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel Injection / 54mm bore
- Peak Torque RPM: 3200 rpm
- Peak Torque: 162 Nm
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Gear Ratio (Overall):
- 1st 9.403 : 1
- 2nd 6.411 : 1
- 3rd 4.763 : 1
- 4th 3.796 : 1
- 5th 3.243 : 1
- 6th 2.789 : 1
- Final Drive: 2.2:1
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork / 132 mm
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel Dual Shocks w/ adjustable preload / 75 mm
- Brakes/Front: Single / 300mm Semi-Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Calliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single / 300mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Calliper
- Front Tyres: Pirelli Night Dragon 130/60B19 61H
- Rear Tyres: Pirelli Night Dragon 180/65 B16 81H
- Wheels: Machine Highlighted Cast Black 19″ x 3.5″ / 16″ x 5″
- Exhaust : Dual Exhaust w/ Crossover
- Wheelbase: 1626 mm
- Seat Height: 662 mm
- Ground Clearance: 125 mm
- Overall Length: 2286 mm
- Overall Width: 922 mm
- Overall Height: 1253 mm
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Rake: 29°
- Trail: 131.5 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 15.1 L
- GVWR: 522 kg
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel): 294 kg / 304 kg
- Colour / Graphics: Black Smoke, Sagebrush Smoke, Quartz Gray
- Factory Warranty: 2 years
- Standard Equipment: ABS, Ride Modes, Keyless Ignition, USB charge port, 12V Charge Port, Rear Cylinder Deactivation
Lights LED Headlight, LED Tail/Brake/Turn Signals
- Electrical: Gauges Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, fuel gauge, compass, ambient temperature, Gear indicator: Infotainment 4″ Touchscreen powered by RIDE COMMAND. Touchscreen display includes real-time clock; ambient air temperature; heading; audio information display; map/navigation; Bluetooth status for phone and headset; vehicle status (voltage, engine hours, oil change); vehicle info (speed, fuel range, RPM, gear position); current ride data (distance, moving time, stop time, altitude, altitude change); trip meters; ride mode selection; screen brightness; and vehicle trouble code readout.
A STEP UP IN POWER. AND MENACE.
Timeless design, legendary past, and unobtrusive modern technology.
The air-cooled Thunderstroke 116 produces 162Nm of raw torque for passing power in all 6 gears, giving you the power to leave everything—and everyone—in your exhaust.
Turn heads on every corner with simple, purposeful design showcasing bobbed fenders, exposed rear shocks and a steel welded tube frame. It’s an invitation to make it your own.
4″ RIDE COMMAND TOUCHSCREEN
The 4″ touchscreen maintains a classic aesthetic by disguising itself as an analog gauge. Use it as a speedo and a tach, but it also provides turn-by-turn navigation, controls ride modes, lets you answer and decline calls, and, of course, manages your music from any Bluetooth-connected device.
THE BEAUTY IS IN THE DETAILS.
The result of fine American craftsmanship: no detail overlooked.
BLACK, AND MORE BLACK
Dark by design with premium gloss-black finishes from fender to fender.
19″ MACHINED CAST WHEEL
The 19″ machined cast front wheel with ABS adds to the menacing stance and will beg you to roll the throttle.
RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE.
With a low seat height, a solo saddle, and mid-mount foot pegs that keep your feet underneath you, the Chief gives every rider complete control.
MODERN TECHNOLOGY HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT.
More of what you need, less of what you don’t.
FEATURES FOR THE WIN
Off the line, every Chief Dark Horse comes with keyless ignition, USB charging port, cruise control, ABS, and super-sticky Pirelli Night Dragon tires.
LIGHT YOUR WAY
Full LED lighting provides great visibility to the road ahead.
CHOOSE YOUR RIDE
Choose between three ride modes — Tour, Standard, and Sport — for an experience that’s tailored to your riding style.